In the recovery of outstanding debts owed to banks, an intimate knowledge of the compliance issues of the National Credit Act and what the NCA stipulates in terms of reckless credit lending, interest and charges that are legally recoverable, the legal requirements before legal recovery and understand how the debt counselling process works is vital. Fortunately our close association with Bentley Attorneys and their credit law expertise and our staff training in this regard, enables us to use our knowledge to ensure proper compliance for our bank clients.
Furthermore we offer our bank clients:
- a well-equipped debt collection call centre with the latest technology and systems
- experienced, skilled, motivated and well-trained call centre debt collectors
- Advanced quality assurance and call monitoring
- A competitive culture, which is constantly looking for ways to improve our performance
- customisable reporting and systems that be adjusted to bank needs
- seamless and efficient transfer from call centre debt collection to legal debt collection
- a cost-effective network of attorney agents across the country which enables us to serve banks countrywide
- Positive and ethical debtor engagement in debt recovery, which actually improves collection results
With creditors increasing competing for debtors limited repayment resources you need a debt collection company that can make your bank a priority creditor in your debtors’ lives. We achieve this goal in a professional and accountable manner. We pride ourselves on our high client service levels and our sound legal knowledge which deals with all the challenges of a constantly changing legal and economic environment and still deliver cost-effective and excellent debt recovery results.
“ They who hesitate are lost…”